Today is the kids last day of school and well, unless I make some sort of plans of things to do or my kiddos are going to drive me MAD! Here goes nothing… My sorta organized summer to do list.
– Visit Tyler Park. (supposed to be pretty epic)
– Visit the Science Museum.
– Play basketball at the park.
– Have a picnic.
– Art show at the summit.
– Paint watercolor letter for over their beds.
– Have a drawing contest.
– Fly a kite.
– Go to a new spray ground.
– Play with bubbles outside.
– Play with side walk chalk.
– Paper airplane races.
– Go on a nature walk.
– Do a scavenger hunt.
– Make a collage out of old magazines.
– Have a Wii bowling tournament.
– Visit the library.
– Perform a Random Act of Kindness.
And thats all I’ve got. Here’s hoping summer is MUCH more tolerable than the school year was!