1. Where did you grow up? Where do you consider home?
I grew up in Jacksonville Florida and spent 25 years there. It will always be where I call home even if I am hundreds or thousands of miles away. One day well go home again.
2. If you could paint your car any color with no loss in value, what color would it be?
Actually I’m kind of over the whole panting your car a crazy color. Plus how cool would I look if I had like a neon pink mini van. Maybe I could add some sweet spinners too, Oh! and some purple flames. Yes that would be awesome.
3. What do you think comes after death?
Well I am agnostic, therefor I have absolutely no idea what comes after death. Nor do I like to think about death- not only because I don’t have a higher being that I believe in, but because it is kind of depressing!
4. Name a TV show that should NOT be renewed for another season.
Sad as it sounds, I’m not a big TV person. Honestly we don’t even have TV. I mean we have TV but no TV service. We watch alot of movies, and I’m totally loving watching Dexter right now on Netflix- I would definantly like to see it REnewed! But not NOT renewed.
5. If you could have a free subscription to any online service, which would you like to have?
Wow, this ones a hard one. Probably Flickr. So I could upload never ending pictures.. Wouldn’t ya’ll just love that?
6. Where did you think you’d be at the age you are now?
Not where I am. We kinda went back in time, We used to have a beautiful 4 bedroom 2 bath home in Florida, now were crammed in a tiny apartment in KENTUCKY! We once were some what financially set- Not so much anymore. A few years ago I was ready and happy where I was… but like I said now not so much.
7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
An artist! I guess no one told me at the time that there is NO money in being an artist LOL!
8. If you were to suddenly become famous, and were forced to change names, what would you choose as your stage name?
First- I never want to be famous. No amount of money would make me want to be either. I love my privacy way too much. I would never make it.
9. What is the first book that you can remember reading by yourself as a child?
Frog & Toad. LOVED IT! As soon as my kids were old enough I bought bunches of Frog & Toad books, however they didn’t care for them nearly as much as I did! lol!