Now if my hubs wouldnt have came home when he did the house for sure would have went up in flames. I didnt noticed that the smoke was getting thick in here. I thought my cooking was just that bad. Then I go to check my cookies and it was on fire.
So I end up outside in my jammies- greeting the firemen. In the end it wasnt my fault the element burnt out and sparked a fire. Great. So my plans were ruined all the food I cooked was ruined along with a thin coat of soot in the house in addition to a heavy smell of smoke.
Thank god it wasnt worse- I had 5 kids here that day- and then all the animals- So after I was out and safe with the kids- youd think I would grab the animals… well I did- I grabbed the dog- not the cats and my cell phone.. WTH- I never even use my phone really.