1. Ever had any run-ins with the “library police?”
A few years back I had to pay for a lost book. I believe it was Paint Shop Pro for Dummies. It was the worlds most UNhelpful book ever!
2. Do you have a special organizational plan and place for wrapping paper, gift bags, etc., or do you just purchase whatever you need as you give gifts?
No. I typically just buy it as I need it and if I am lucky enough to have leftovers I save it. Ive started purchasing paper that can be reused for other occasions.
3. Have you ever been in (first-hand witness) a natural disaster?
I have seen quite a few tropical storms and a hurricane or two. Nothing that caused huge danger or anything though.
4. What’s your favorite Barry Manilow song?
I love music, but wow, I cannot think of a single song of his.
5. What’s the best costume you’ve ever worn?
I cant even remember the last cosume I wore.
6. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
7. What’s your favorite breakfast food?
I love veggie omlets, my second fav would be cereal.
8. Have you ever purchased anything from an infomercial?
Yes. I have a juicer- a window cleaner and probably a few other things that I cant remmeber lol.
9. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yep. I used to climb in my aunt window when I forgot my keys.
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
11. How man pairs of jeans do you own?
I have about 8 pairs or so.
12. If someone were going to bake a cake to honor/represent you, what would it be?
Wow- pressure- I cannot think one one single thing. Maybe I should stop doing these at night lol!!