>Following the theme from 2nd cup of Coffee .
1. Define a great relationship.
Being best friends, being able to pour your soul out to this person, pleasing this person before yourself.
2. Why is it called a “drive-through” if you have to stop? (Real question: What was the last food/drink you purchased at a drive-through?)
I had Sonic last night- Pineapple milkshake and a small fry. I waited 15 minutes for it- part of my fast food curse.
3. As I type this, the Butler Bulldogs are getting ready to play in the NCAA championship game. Every Hoosier is hysterical about this except me. So in honor of the Bulldogs … what is your favorite breed of dog? (I tried.)
I love my mini dachshund.
4. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?
We just very recently move from Florida to Kentucky. So I dont think that I would want to move anytime soon. We do however hope to move Minnesota in the future for work.
5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
I wish that my mom would have had more money- so that she didnt have to struggle as hard to raise me.
6. Who’s the funniest person you know?
My husband- even sometimes his funniness drives me mad.
7. Did you get enough sleep last night?
Got a full 8 hours and I am still dead tired- I could melt in this chair right now.
8. What’s the first thing you thought about this morning?
Why the heck am I up at 4:15 am??? Oh thats right because I didnt lay out clothes the night before… dang.
9. Grilled or Fried? –HONESTLY
Grilled. Honestly. If I eat alot of friend foods my stomach turns.
10. Are you afraid of the dark?
No, Im not 8.
11.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I really wanted to be an artist- Im sure that would be a great career… that is if I could find one in that field.
12. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?